What are Roller Shutters?
Roller shutter door consist of a number of horizontal slats or bars hinged together. The shutter is raised to open roller shutters and lowered to close it. Originally made from timber and PVC, the latest designs are manufactured from attractive and durable aluminum which ensures a longer life span especially against ultra-violet rays and the ever-changing climate. Large roller shutter doors may even be motorized. Specialists worldwide recommend roller shutters.
What are the Benefits of Installing Roller Shutters?
Some benefits of roller shutters include:
• Roller shutters provide a life-long service;
• Roller shutters require very little maintenance;
• Roller shutters are popular world-wide;
• Roller shutters are easy to clean;
• Roller shutters are UV resistant;
• Roller shutters add value to your property;
• Roller shutters enhance the appearance of your premises;
• The insurance industry encourages the installation of roller shutters;
• Roller shutters provide a powerful physiological crime barrier;
• Roller shutters protect the interior from UV damage, heat, and sun glaze;
• Roller shutters provide complete privacy when needed and unobstructed view when you want it;
What are the Different Types of Roller Shutters?
Below are listed the different types of roller shutters that we install:
Features of our Roller Shutters include:
• 76mm slats.
• Perforated slats also available
• Only high quality parts used on Defendoor shutters.
• 18 month guarantee.
• Rawl bolted into the wall.
• Galvanised so it is rustproof.
• Powder coating available.
• High security deadlocks available.